Exciting Times –
We are launching our new online sports registration starting today. It’s convenient and easy to use. Just Click the Sports Registration button on the right and get started. Below are a few things to know:
1. Once you create a profile for your child it will be there until they graduate. After the first time setting up, you will only have to go in and sign up for the specific sport you are interested in and agree to the documents that have been included.
2. There is no separation between middle school and high school sports sign up.
3. Currently we have sign-ups available for Football, Volleyball, Soccer, XC and Basketball. All sports are available to both middle school and high school, except soccer. Soccer is only available to high school athletes.
4. The form for the OSAA physical is under “Forms” on the front page of the Athletics website. Physicals will need to be downloaded, filled out by family and physician and turned in to Maggie Anderson, registrar. Physicals are good for 2 years. Students will be notified prior to season if their physical is not up to date. Per OSAA rules, all students must have a current physical on file with the school to participate in athletics.
5. Registration will be open until the Friday after the first practice starts. No late add-ons will be able to join the team unless there is permission by the Coaches and Athletic Director.